15 year old girl just moved to parkwood/gold coast area and wanting to make friends.

megan5119

Hi my names Megan, I have just moved to the parkwood/gold coast area from Scotland and i am wanting to make some new friends (boys or girls) :) I am not starting school till after the new year so I haven't met anyone yet and I am extremely bored ...was wondering if anyone has any idea of something I can to make friends.

My hobbies are netball, running/jogging, starting horse riding and basket ball...

Hi my names deonne I live on the Gold Coast, it's a little hard when your not at school but since you said you do netball, running as there are loads of netball clubs and athletic clubs.

Guest shan1997

Hey my names Shannon! and such a small world, im from Scotland too and im just moving down there on Wednesday! Im in Sydney just now living with my uncle, we've only been here 1 week. Im 15 years old too and also starting not starting till the new year in January which im very nervous about, but the people here do seem nice, at least in Sydney!! Where about in Scotland are you from and which school you planning on going to? Message me if you want, If im near where you stay we could maybe meet up, since i will be bored for the next few months haha, im going to try meet new people if i can, to get myself out a bit more!! would be good if we were in the same school..i'll have another scottish around:p

P.S i alsooooo do horse riding.. so weird haha!!! X

hi shannon! God thats really weird wasnt expecting to talk to someone scottish on this! Im from Glasgow!! where abouts are you from? haha yeah everyone is really nice up here! i have an interview with Benowa State high School today so im very nervous about that, but i am also thinking about AB Patterson College if i dont get into Benowa...What school are you thinking of going to? yeah if we are near each other it would be great if we could meet up!! well i havent did horse riding in ages so i have just started here and im not that good! xx