Cancel Skillselect Invitation

cyclone22

Hi,

I submitted an invitation to skillselect and got an invitation to apply for 189 (Skilled independent) visa.

I got 75 points but I claimed my 3 years overseas experience for closely related occupation without knowing it is so hard to prove that.

Is there any way I can cancel or reject invitation and resubmit my EOI again before 60 days?

Does it affect my future invitations?

Kind Regards,

John

Guest Sydney2012

Before 60 days, I am not sure. You can wait till your current invitation expires and then update the EOI after that. Also, 3 year overseas experience will gain you only 5 points. So, when you update, even if you loose that 5 points, you will still have 70 points by which you will surely get an invitation in the next round itself.

• 1 month later...
Guest arianne99

Hi. I almost have the same problem. However, my case is a typographical error. I accidentally lengthen the days for one of the company that I have work with. Though, I DIDN'T claim point for this. It was really an honest mistake. Now I cannot change it as I already have an invitation. Hope you could also help me with this.

• 5 months later...
Hi. I almost have the same problem. However, my case is a typographical error. I accidentally lengthen the days for one of the company that I have work with. Though, I DIDN'T claim point for this. It was really an honest mistake. Now I cannot change it as I already have an invitation. Hope you could also help me with this.

I just realized that i have mistakenly entered wrong information in EOI which was submitted and i have recived invite from NSW over it. Now what should i do? should i file new EOI and give that information to NSW or should i correct it and file application. Good news is even with wrong experience my points are not changing but my experience is less than what ACS have verfied.

Please help?

Talked to skill select and here is their responce but NSW is saying once they have invited they cannot change EOI, so i am kind a like stuck? frown.gif any comments or help would be appritiated.

Once an invitation has been issued the EOI cannot be changed. Only option is to do a new EOI and provide that to the Sate and Territory.

Archived