Help please any way we can keep this?

k8bug79

Hi, we are starting to clear the house and may be making the move very soon. i picked up a book today and it says that plant material is a definite no go. we knew this but the more we read the more we are worried we'll lose some very precious bits. we honeymooned in africa so we picked uo some wooden masks and carvigs, which i think i am right in saying they'll want to check but should hopefully be passed, does anyone know for sure? They are varnished and not raw wood. But i am particulary concerned about our photo/scrap album. i've attached a picture (hopefully) it's made from leaves and whatblooks like seed casings and has some sticks on it :-( i am sure they'll seize it. can anyone advise whether if i take it in my suitcase they'll allow it to be treated and will treatment destroy it or the contents in any way? i know we can leave it herewith family but it's very sentimental and whilst i never say never this is supposed to be a life move so don't want to leveit behindIMG_20121026_212753.jpg

IMG_20121026_212753.jpg

I think if you take it in your luggage when you fly, declare when you land and pay to have it treated you'll be able to keep it. Might have to wait a few days before collecting it.