New to perth!

Guest rfdevere

Guest rfdevere

Hiya people, i am new to Perth and i am looking for people that want to meet up to maybe have a drink or something. i have been here a month and i am finding it hard to make friends? All Australians seem nice? but which ones do you have as friends? and how do you say 'Hi, am a pomme, can i be your friend?' without sounding like a loser.

Add to this post if you are in the same boat, it might not serve any use to me but maybe i could get things going for fellow billy no mates.

Guest paviour

thats my big worry mate,thinking bout comming to perth on me tod but im cr$%ping mesel incase i get bored on me lonesume,suppose once u start work somewhere things will look up ,fingers crossed for ya bud,gaz

Guest julie2g1b

:wubclub:hi

where abouts in perth are you?

we are just waiting for our visa's and once the house is sold will be over should be

anytime now.

once we get there will look around as to which part but thinking of port kennedy,depends

on hubby getting work he is a bricklayer and does not want to travel to far. so you can always take him for a

drink off my hands he he

i am also very nervous about making new friends as some of mine have stabbed me in

the back over the year and have lost my trust.

will be nice just to meet people and go for a drink and just explore the place.

i have 3 children amy 13, chloe 11, jamie 8 im 35 ady 38.

bye for now

julie

:wubclub:

Archived