119 visa advise please

Guest mgamboa

Guest mgamboa

l I and my family we got the visa 119 I starting to work a year and 5 month ago from April 2011 and still working but now my boss sometimes send me mail that treat me right now today send me one about the team is taking down just for me when is no make any sense for me because in the customer feedback always received good comments for my work,

And today im in 3 day off because last week I suffer some muscular injury in my lower back everything OK and Monday morning he request me the car and my cellphone the cvar i can understand someone can use it but after some time i thinking the company have 3 cars and we are 3 techs so is no make anysense request back the car and my cellphone too this is only a way like a he is fire me now but no is just pressure because he know i need the work and he is my sponsor and now i received the email abouti need to send him day by day all my activity to make sure i not forget a process but i askhim via mail if this is going to be a new for to mesure the productivity of all the personal but he response me just is becausei don't read the instruction very well and starting to treat me about i need to follow the instruction that he say is like no askme for the another people is only for u and i ask to my co-workers and they told me no they don;t need to do allths new process of paper work.

and always in the mail mention is becausethe team this the team that but i ask to theteam of tech that all are my friend we are hang out and talking about what we going to do in the weekend like go fisghing or another thing they are in shock always when i comment about the email and they sugest me i need to sue the company becausesometime thge comments that comes in the email are racist and try to make me down.

my question is what kind i do /

can i get another job

or if i quit what is the wost case scenario

because they are presure supossedly they are really disapoint becausetheymake the effort to bring me here but i thining about that i pay 4600 aud for all the process and deposit in the company account for me this comments no make any sense iis like[ they forgot i pay all the sponsor because they told me is was ok too ?

ii need to know if anybody have had the same problem and how i canresolve

thank u for yours comments