PSS International Movers or another.....?

Guest jane2010

Guest jane2010

Hi

Anyone used PSS for their move?

We also have quotes with Crown, John Mason and Doree Bonner.

All similar but wanted to know others experience.

Private message me if you can't say on here...i know we can't say too negative...

big thanks - so helpful on here.

Jane

All of the firms you have mentioned are professional and have (on the whole) had good reports on here. Make sure you are comparing like for like on the quotes i.e. do they include AQIS fees and insurance etc. Make sure you try to play one off against the other to get the best price.

Re Insurance, try Letton Percival and insure-your-move.com for alternative quotes as they can often beat the removal companies.

All the best whoever you choose.

NWM

We just booked with Crown. For us it was between Crown and PSS. They quoted the same volume and price(once we added AQIS - PSS do not include the AQIS fee whereas Crown do.)

In the end though we flipped a coin as we just could not decide!

Crown so far have been great, always lovely and helpful on the phone and don't appear to be getting annoyed with my tons of questions!

Guest Alice2
All of the firms you have mentioned are professional and have (on the whole) had good reports on here. Make sure you are comparing like for like on the quotes i.e. do they include AQIS fees and insurance etc. Make sure you try to play one off against the other to get the best price.

Re Insurance, try Letton Percival and insure-your-move.com for alternative quotes as they can often beat the removal companies.

All the best whoever you choose.

NWM

PSS would not budge on their quote for us. The only thing they would do is say they won't charge us for the free air freight.

Guest The Pom Queen
PSS would not budge on their quote for us. The only thing they would do is say they won't charge us for the free air freight.

I thought they offered you lots of freebies to choose from?

Archived