Dubai Airport

Guest EM&M

Hi guys,

my parents are looking at coming in October, with the timings of the flights they will have a 8 hour wait in Dubai. My mam has asked if they can leave the airport but I seem to think they would need a visa to do this and I would be concerned that they got stuck and missed their flight. I know that you can apparently get day rooms at the airport, does anyone know about this or how you go about booking them??

Thanks

Em x

Guest Mrs Braveheart

Hi Em

Who are your parents flying with. My friends mum is coming over with Emirates end of Jan & seemingly they have rooms at Dubai airport. They have 10 hours in Dubai dont no if you need to book the rooms but will find out for you.

Janette

Hi Em

Who are your parents flying with. My friends mum is coming over with Emirates end of Jan & seemingly they have rooms at Dubai airport. They have 10 hours in Dubai dont no if you need to book the rooms but will find out for you.

Janette

Hi Janette,

They they coming with Emirates, I just called them and they advised if you have a 8 hour or more gap they provide you with a day room locally.

My mam is petrified of flying and has only done one flight to Jersey from Teeside last July. I am trying get as much info for her as possible so that she feels more confident about coming.

All fingers crossed.

Thanks

Emx

Archived