Whats a good salary???

Guest Rico

Hi

I'm relocating from Glasgow to Sydney... I've got a job offer and they are gonna pay me $50k (its a recruitment job so plus bonus makes it to $70k)

Can someone tell me if this is a good salary, as I dont really know exactly what the standard of living is?

cheers

Guest mark78
Hi

I'm relocating from Glasgow to Sydney... I've got a job offer and they are gonna pay me $50k (its a recruitment job so plus bonus makes it to $70k)

Can someone tell me if this is a good salary, as I dont really know exactly what the standard of living is?

cheers

About $50K - $55K is the Sydney average salary.

If you're single, no kids, and you do get all of the $20K bonus, then $70K should provide for a fairly comfortable lifestyle.

Guest mark78
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

YES!! It's a good wage - I would be happy with half that amount!!

Hmm did you think he was talking in pounds? ...Coz yeah, a 70K salary in pounds would be very nice 8)

70K in Aus $'s is above average, but nothing to write home to mum about, especially when living in Sydney, close to the city. :wink:

Guest Steve G
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

YES!! It's a good wage - I would be happy with half that amount!!

Hmm did you think he was talking in pounds? ...Coz yeah, a 70K salary in pounds would be very nice 8)

70K in Aus $'s is above average, but nothing to write home to mum about, especially when living in Sydney, close to the city. :wink:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Yes!! I was just seeing Pound Signs!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived