Paper based medicals

wonder

Hi All,

Just wanted to hear from the folk who had paper based medicals done. Finding it a bit frustrating as it's not mine or my husbands medicals, but my step-daughter, who is a non-migrating dependent. This means that she is not on our application, and also not on the checklist when I log in to see the status of our applcation.

Meds were done on 27/06/2012

Dr took a week to post them :arghh:

They took 1 week to be delivered to HOC as per tracking number

It's been a further week, and CO is saying they still don't have anything from HOC.

Would love to hear from others of their experience with paper based medicals - I've become a paranoid, shivering wreck as I can't even see that HOC have managed to match up her medicals to our application. And it's the only thing outstanding.

From what I read recently on this forum , the HOC is pretty piled up with cases, so it's taking some time. Even we did paper based medicals and took about 2 weeks to be processed after they were received by HOC. You could try contacting them and asking the status. Best of luck . Hang in there you are at the final lap :)

Global Health

• Telephone: +61 2 8666 5777 • Fax: +61 2 8666 5901

Email: health.operations.centre@immi.gov.au

From what I read recently on this forum , the HOC is pretty piled up with cases, so it's taking some time. Even we did paper based medicals and took about 2 weeks to be processed after they were received by HOC. You could try contacting them and asking the status. Best of luck . Hang in there you are at the final lap :)

Global Health

• Telephone: +61 2 8666 5777 • Fax: +61 2 8666 5901

Email: health.operations.centre@immi.gov.au

No matter what time I call (their time of the day, so yes, in working hours), I just get a recorded message saying they can't answer the call and telling me the opening hours.

Have sent them 3 emails over the past 10 days and not had a single response.

I know they're busy, but in every other part of this visa process, all the other departments and organisations (VETASSESS, ACS, DIAC General Information, CO etc), I've always been able to speak to someone - maybe HOC is an English Department

Archived