living on the gold coast

Guest mrrenders@hotmail.com

Guest mrrenders@hotmail.com

my name is mark,

my wife julie and kids harry 5 and ella 2 1/2 have been here for 2 months and live in pacific pines.anyone in a similar position up for a beer and a chinwag on the massive step we've all taken?

• 1 month later...
Guest Tracy Kirkpatrick

Hi Mark and Julie,

We are migrating on the 27th August .We visited Pacific Pines and Helensvale last year.We have booked to stay at Sandcastles on the Broadwater for 7 days and hope to get a rental first for 6 months.

Would be really interested in any feed back you might have on pacific Pines.We also looked at schools in both these area's.We have a 16 year old boy and 13 year old girl.So would be great for you with baby sitting !!!!!

My sister is also coming over in September .She hopes to go to Coomera.She has a12 year old son.

Would love to hear from you.

Tracy and Richard

Guest Mark'n'Ju

Gday Tracey +Richard,

Good to hear from someone heading in our direcion.

Been here 3 months now and settling in nicely.

I've got an aunt+uncle in Pac/P and a cousin in Upper Coomera,nice to have family around tough we don't see that much of them to be honest.Probably we don't want to bother them and they don't want to seem interfering.

P/P we think is a great place,very easy going beut views,child friendly,and mst important a great tavern.

The school has a very good reputation.

I also like Helensvale as that is where my cousin lived last year when I camefor a rekky.

I'm a chippy and Julie is just starting her own buisness up.

We are renting at the moment aswell,so don't forget to bring as many references as poss with you so as to help with renting process.

Glad to be of help

Mark

mrrenders@hotmail.com

• 7 months later...
Guest donovan

hi we are also looking to live on pp, we did visit it in Aug last year and it does seem like a great place to live and bring up your kids.

sarahx

• 2 months later...
Guest BrerRabbit

Hi All

We emigrated from England 18 months ago and living in Sydney at the mo' but we've seen the light are are heading for the GC!:spinny:

We're also looking at Pacific Pines as a possible place to live, along with Robina - they both saound great - schools are important to us so any comments on htose would bemuch appreciated.

Cheers everyone

• 4 weeks later...
Guest james,jus,feebs
my name is mark,

my wife julie and kids harry 5 and ella 2 1/2 have been here for 2 months and live in pacific pines.anyone in a similar position up for a beer and a chinwag on the massive step we've all taken?

Hi there

My partner and 15 month old daughter have been here since April 2007 and are currently living in Robina, would love to get together for beers and a chin wag, please get in touch.

Cheers

Jus

Archived