Advice on a big change

sharonsdream

Hi everyone, at present I live in Adelaide and I'm enjoying being in Australia we have been here 6 months but both feel there is something missing. We don't feel like we are living the dream just yet. My husband is a plumber and we have been told that there is lots of work in Sydney for tradies. I'm interested in any advice on changing states when we have state sponsorship for SA, jobs and suburb advice and school advice primary and high school.infect any comment will be taken on board. Thank you p.s I love living in Australia x

Guest Ptp113
Hi everyone, at present I live in Adelaide and I'm enjoying being in Australia we have been here 6 months but both feel there is something missing. We don't feel like we are living the dream just yet. My husband is a plumber and we have been told that there is lots of work in Sydney for tradies. I'm interested in any advice on changing states when we have state sponsorship for SA, jobs and suburb advice and school advice primary and high school.infect any comment will be taken on board. Thank you p.s I love living in Australia x

As an ex Croweater I an tell you it's very different. Adelaide is sleepy hollow, Sydney isn't.

Archived