Visa lodged - advice required please?

PaulandJanine

Hi there,

Firstly, a massive thumbs up to all the people on this forum. I honestly do not think I could have got as far as I have (without an agent) if I didn't have the help and support of the knowledgeable people on this site.

I have now lodged my Visa, and as I expected it is requesting all the documentation to be uploaded. I have most of it ready to go, but my only query is the passport photo for me and each of my family members (wife and 2 kids). Is this as simple as it sounds, in which you literally get a passport photo done of everyone, scan it and upload or is there more to it? Does it have to be a certain size or do DIAC have a preferred passport photo type they want?

Lastly, I know this has been mentioned loads of times - but is it best to wait for CO before booking any health check and requesting your police checks? My email from DIAC says this, but on the document checklist it's saying required next these line items.

Thanks in advance, really appreciate any advice offered.

Paul

Guest Allena

I am doing just the same but with my 175 visa. I have uploaded electronic photos of all applicants. We took photos at photo shop and requested them to be given on a flash card. We won't do any medicals, police checks until we are requested to do so. You will have 1 year to activate visa from the date of either medicals or police checks, whichever is earlier.

Archived