Energy safe restricted electrical licence application questions!!

CROWDED HOUSE

HI

Just about to send off for my Restricted licence from energy safe so i can progress to book on the 2 week course. Please feel free to point me in the right direction if im making a right HASH of it.

The check list says you must score 100 points. Passport = 70 driving license = 25 letter from employer =40

Does that sound ok? Also is there no way of emailing you application or did you send by post?

Thanks for your help

CH

• 5 months later...
HI

Just about to send off for my Restricted licence from energy safe so i can progress to book on the 2 week course. Please feel free to point me in the right direction if im making a right HASH of it.

The check list says you must score 100 points. Passport = 70 driving license = 25 letter from employer =40

Does that sound ok? Also is there no way of emailing you application or did you send by post?

Thanks for your help

CH

Hi,

Did you manage to get work on the Restricted License? I'm at the very beginning of the whole process and my big fear is not getting work on this license.

Are some states better than others in this regard? I don't really have a preference.

Archived