IELTS Practice Materials For sale.

obxer7

A few months ago I bought some practice materials from Ebay for the IELTS exams. In the bundle there was the official books 1-5 plus copies of the listening for books 1-4.

There is some writing on the books (not from me from the previous owner), they must have been sitting the Academic test, so there is no writing on any of the general tests.

Before sitting the test a few weeks ago I did all the practice listening, reading and writing for the General, found out my results yesterday L:9, R:9, W:9, S8.5.....definately worth a buy, bearing in mind the only thing I didn't get a 9 for was the one thing I couldn't practice. I am Scottish so English is the only language I know, but initially didn't find the tests easy. They became easier with practice and I left the testing centre feeling ok about how I had performed.

To get to the point, I paid £30 for these books from Ebay, well worth the money, I no longer need them, so looking to sell for £25. I can post free in the UK, and would like payment via paypal.

Please private message me if you are interested.

Guest scrumpy

Where dose the rumour come from that Scotts can be tight, could someone explain to me as I have no idea how they have this reputation.

Where dose the rumour come from that Scotts can be tight, could someone explain to me as I have no idea how they have this reputation.

i am currently on maternity leave. When your not getting paid every penny is a prisoner!

Archived