Anyone taking Ielts in Plymouth today?

k8bug79

Hi, Had a tutorial for my course today at Plymouth college and there was an IELTS exam taking place. I was surprised at the number of people sitting it. I hope those of you that took it get the results you need.

Guest scrumpy

I was there last Saturday taking it, and seemed to me there are definatley more people comeing into the UK then thinking of leaving.

This time next week I will of had the results so heres to praying for 8 8 8 8

Do Plymouth run them every week??

This is my second atempt

There are still loads of spaces for June 9th i called them and thats what they said. OH thinks he failed to get an 8 on the writing as he ran out of time so didnt write a conclusion... Booked him in just in case as spaces fill so fast. If he does pass oh well but we still trying for the deadline so dont want to miss out.

Good luck to you getting 8s is a nightmare

I was there last Saturday taking it, and seemed to me there are definatley more people comeing into the UK then thinking of leaving.

This time next week I will of had the results so heres to praying for 8 8 8 8

Do people sit the course to come into the UK too? (exscuse my ignorance I don't have to do the IELTS so haven't really looked into it)

Guest scrumpy

Ielts is used for people comeing into the UK as well. If I wanted to study a Masters degree at Oxford or Cambridge and I was a "Jonny Foreigner" I would need a band 7 score, however if I want to goto OZ and fit a toilet I need a band 8!!!

Tis very frustrating

Archived