Anyone around in St Kilda/Melbourne?

Guest Sashabee

Guest Sashabee

Hi there,

I arrived last Wed (was living in St Albans, Herts) and am living in St Kilda/Elwood with my australian fiancee, but apart from him I don't know anyone yet. Would really like to meet some people to help feel more settled in, so if anyone is in the St Kilda area or nearby and would like to meet for coffee/drinks, let me know!

Sasha (34)

Hi there,

I arrived last Wed (was living in St Albans, Herts) and am living in St Kilda/Elwood with my australian fiancee, but apart from him I don't know anyone yet. Would really like to meet some people to help feel more settled in, so if anyone is in the St Kilda area or nearby and would like to meet for coffee/drinks, let me know!

Sasha (34)

Hi Sasha

We (me, oh and 3 boys aged 6, 3 and 20 months) live in Mornington and have been here 6 months now.

There are a few of us down on the Peninsula and quite a few from this site on there way, so I am sure you will soon be busy meeting new people.

A coffee/drinks sounds great.

PM me if you want to get together.

Deb xx

Guest blondies

Hi

We have been here for a year now, if you fancy meeting for a beer or coffee that would be great we are in Frankston South. PM me and we can hatch a plan.Donna

Archived