Bridging visa for onshore remaining relative visa

Guest maio

Is the onshore remaining relative visa still there ? It appears that it will take 12+ years for remaining relative visa's to be processed so do they issue bridging visa's for 12+ years ?

• 4 weeks later...

well. I have got a unlimited one. I gave my onshore application jan 2010 and got my queue number this april. This is new. the whole thing about 12 years. I found it difficult to get meaningful emplyment with a bridging visa.

By looking at pre 2009 threads- it tookonly two years. I am confused

• 3 weeks later...
Guest plmia
well. I have got a unlimited one. I gave my onshore application jan 2010 and got my queue number this april. This is new. the whole thing about 12 years. I found it difficult to get meaningful emplyment with a bridging visa.

On which visa were you on when you applied for remaining relative visa ?

iirc they drastically reduced the quota for LRR visas a couple of years ago, so the queue's ten+ years long based on the number of people on it and the number of grants per year...

Archived