15 and moving to perth next august

Guest robynlou

Guest robynlou

hi , my name is robyn and im moving to perth next august , ill be 16 then and just of finished my GCSE's. Any one in the same situation ?:smile:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Elizabethxoxo

Hi, I'm Elizabeth. I live in the Rockingham area. :)

I was in exactly the same situation as you when I moved to Perth in August 2011. What school year are you planning on going into when you arrive?

Guest kianobeano

Hi girls,

My daughter Jessica will be 16 next Aug. We will be moving out late Dec. from Dublin. How are you getting on Elizabeth ?

Jess is not too happy at the min , but hopefully she can make some new friends and settle ? I will try to get her to log on to have a chat one of the evenings .

Guest kianobeano
Hi I'm Hayley .. I'm 15 and we hope to move to Pwrth next October and I will also be 16 then :) I'm from Ireland ..

Hi Haley, where are you from ? in Ireland ..

Guest Elizabethxoxo
Hi girls,

My daughter Jessica will be 16 next Aug. We will be moving out late Dec. from Dublin. How are you getting on Elizabeth ?

Jess is not too happy at the min , but hopefully she can make some new friends and settle ? I will try to get her to log on to have a chat one of the evenings .

I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm missing my friends back in the UK, but everyone at my school has been so friendly and I've been able to get to know a few people and make some friends. :)