Geraldton - Rental Properties

Gav71

Hi Folks,

Just a quick question.......... I have been looking on realestate.com.au over the last few weeks to get an idea of the rental market. There are some nice houses but there don't seem to be many new additions. Is choice of rentals an issue in Gero or are there better sources to be checking out.

Also, am pretty keen on Wandina and Tarcoola Beach.... these are good areas right?

Cheers,

Gav

Guest dinkytown

hello gav, not yet in gero myself but from the info from the peeps on here and my own resaerch those 2 places have good reports, also look north of gero too mate, good luck paul

Guest dinkytown

Hello mate, should be in gero sometime in sept/oct, gonna be working for western power as a linesmen, there is a few other lads coming over at that time too so a few more brits to liven the place up, what job have you got? I've heard good things about the place and they are expecting a boom of people and business in the coming years because of the mining around that area

Paul

I'm a civil engineer. Awaiting final confirmation of all the details but I will be working for an engineering consultancy up there. All being well, I should be arriving sometime in October I reckon.

Sounds like a few pints might be on the cards :)

Gav

Guest dinkytown

Hey dustin, totally! By the sound of it us brits will get it rocking, bring it on!! Nice gav well hopefully we can get the place warmed up for your arrival lol

U will fit in great then mate. Rugby rules in Oz. Well it certainly does on the East Coast.

Me I am a Liverpool fan and am still revelling in our FANTASTIC start to the season with a comfortable 3-0 defeat against the mighty West Brom!!!!!!! :(((

Just had my written confirmation today........... it's game on boys. Looking forward to meeting up for a couple of pints :)

Gav

U will fit in great then mate. Rugby rules in Oz. Well it certainly does on the East Coast.

Me I am a Liverpool fan and am still revelling in our FANTASTIC start to the season with a comfortable 3-0 defeat against the mighty West Brom!!!!!!! :(((

Just had my written confirmation today........... it's game on boys. Looking forward to meeting up for a couple of pints :)

Gav

nice one, thatll be you starting visa shortly then

Guest dinkytown

I love both, spurs for my sins, wasps in rugby, looks like we will be following western force dustin but I wanna see this aussie rules game, looks a but rough, congrats gav, last one there gets them in lol