frankston hospital

Guest sun chasers

Guest sun chasers

i was wondering if any nurses/midwives work at frankston hospital? if so is there anyone who can help me aquire the name/number/email of the head of midwifery? or anyone i can get some information from?

our 175 visas were granted and we're off to validate them in april 2011. as a student midwife, i would like to take advantage and see if i can secure a couple of observational shifts at the hospital while im there. i have checked their website, but cant seem to find much information. :nah:

I have found the number for the maternity dept, however i was wondering if anyone could help with any direct numbers?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen

Is it the Frankston hospital that you want to be at as a couple of our members are midwives at the Casey hospital in Berwick and I could put you in touch with them.

Kate

All the hospitals are in groups here in Melbourne and Frankston Hospital is part of Peninsula Health

Careers/Employment | Peninsula Health

If you contact them they will be able to assist you. My mum was in there recently and they were saying that they are very short of staff.

Also they have just had a new midwifery wing completed and increased beds so expect they will be requiring staff.

Guest sun chasers

Kate - i will consider any hospital, if you could put me in touch with anyone that would be brilliant thankyou!:hug:

thanks petals, im going to contact them too, hopefully i can ring them on a rare day off! :yes:

Barwon Health - Home Geelong Hospital

Monash Medical Centre Clayton - Southern Health Dandenong Hospital,

Alfred Health : Home Sandringham, Caulfield and Alfred

Our New Hospital - The Women's

Mercy Hospital for Women (home) - Mercy Health

Womens and Mercy are large hospitals

Welcome to Western Health Western Health

Northern Health Northern Health

These are the main public hospitals in Melbourne and take in every area. Even though you want south you may decide that north or west is better. A lot of growth in the west of Melbourne these days and a lot of Brits are choosing to settle there because its closer to the CBD.

Guest sun chasers

thanks petals, we have settled on mornington as we are joining friends who live there. our trip out there in april next year should give us a better idea of commutable distances within reason. im willing to travel up to an hour, but obviously the shorter the distance the better.

Archived