SATCOM/VSAT/RF Engineers

Feejay

Anybody with the field of satellite communication/Satellite VSAT systems here or has any idea about the field then please show up here,

I am a SATCOM Engineer, with cross cultural and multi vendor experience, who is about to Migrate to Australia so need some information regarding scope of this field in Australia and the states/provinces in which this profession is much in demand.

I've done a brief survey and found out couple of related positions in Perth such as VSAT Engineer/VSAT Technician/Satellite Operations Engineer/Broadcast Engineer/ Satellite RF Engineers/Antenna Installers etc.

If anyone knows about this field, specific locations where it is in demand, some relevant positions to be applied for, and companies to be targeted then please share here.

Valuable information be highly appreciated, Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I know of an employer looking for skills in Satellite/VSAT, Data Cabling etc.

Email me your covering letter (mentioning this) and I will pass it on to them and they will get back to you IF interested. Email to michael@ategra.com.au

I have some IT Engineer and IT Technician roles, see my other posts for info about that, BUT you must have skills specific to that and EXCELLENT English is mandatory.

• 1 year later...

Hello I am kamran here with extensive experience in the commissioning and testing of Analyzer, SCPC Satellite Links established for Banks, Oil Gas , Mobile Operators, Airlines and other Oil Gas Rig and Plants. Would like to find out any relevant assignment in Australia or N.Z.

Any help in this regards would highly be appreciated.