Really helpful

Guest Georgina

Guest Georgina

I just discovered this website yesterday and have spent yesterday afternoon and this morning practically devouring everything on here! :shock: My husband is from Perth WA and we are looking to move there next year. We started on all the seemingly endless paperwork back in Feb/March. We are just awaiting statements from our 2 Aussie friends and then we'll be ready to apply. We're applying under the spouse visa and we decided to go it alone instead of using a migration agent due to costs. I wish I had found this website earlier as I have found so much useful info on here.

Good luck to everybody moving down under.

Georgina

Guest Mark&Justine

Hi Georgina

So many of us on this site are heading to Perth :D

Where abouts in Perth are you heading?

Good luck with your papers.

Justine

Guest joanne mc gowan

Hi guys only just joined the forum I think it is so helpful! You're right about so many of us going to Perth. My boyfriend and I are going there for three months Feb - April next year need jobs and accom but we cant wait we're going to Afric first the New Zealand, USA, Mexico all in a year! would like to chat with like minded travellers

Good luck with your travel plans hope to hear from you soon, jo

Guest Georgina

We will be living in Como, a short distance from the city centre. Hubby already has a house there and he's just bought a block of land in Atwell, in the South where there's a large up and coming suburb. Hubby likes Como so we'll probably stay in that area. I've noticed that Perth seems to be a popular place. I've not been to other parts of Oz so I can't make any comparisons.

Georgina (and hubby)

Archived