Ahh.... What are those letters I'm looking for???

aussiechick2006

Hi everyone,

Cant find the post that I read in the past for the life of me! What are those letters that I need to make sure removal companies are part of MARA.... BAR.....???

Ive probably just made those up, lol. I have no idea what they are, or even why it's so important for them to be part of it.

Some of your expert knowledge would be much appreciated.

AC

Guest AKA63029
Hi everyone,

Cant find the post that I read in the past for the life of me! What are those letters that I need to make sure removal companies are part of MARA.... BAR.....???

Ive probably just made those up, lol. I have no idea what they are, or even why it's so important for them to be part of it.

Some of your expert knowledge would be much appreciated.

AC

Hi Chick.

I think the letters you are looking for are BAR, British Association of Removers.

The MARA is Migration Agents Registry Authority, you could try them, but I'll be buggered if they would give you a quote.:laugh:

Cheers Tony.

Hi Chick.

I think the letters you are looking for are BAR, British Association of Removers.

The MARA is Migration Agents Registry Authority, you could try them, but I'll be buggered if they would give you a quote.:laugh:

Cheers Tony.

Haha.... Thanks Tony, I've read so much crap lately it's all blending into one. *Mental note, must NOT ask if they are part of MARA (although being a natural blonde I 'may' be able to get away with it, lol)*

I've just found out that a friend works for a removal company. The site looks good, and they have lots of info re Oz. Just wanted to make sure they were part of 'BAR', which I've just found out they area ;-)

AC

Guest AKA63029
Haha.... Thanks Tony, I've read so much crap lately it's all blending into one. *Mental note, must NOT ask if they are part of MARA (although being a natural blonde I 'may' be able to get away with it, lol)*

I've just found out that a friend works for a removal company. The site looks good, and they have lots of info re Oz. Just wanted to make sure they were part of 'BAR', which I've just found out they area ;-)

AC

No worries Chick.

There are loads or removalists out there, but always best to stick with ones that are BAR registered.

Hope it all goes OK, and being an ex removalist myself, LEAVE THE KEETLE TILL LAST, and if possible the odd biccy.:yes:

Cheers Tony

No worries Chick.

There are loads or removalists out there, but always best to stick with ones that are BAR registered.

Hope it all goes OK, and being an ex removalist myself, LEAVE THE KEETLE TILL LAST, and if possible the odd biccy.:yes:

Cheers Tony

I'll make them a deal.... If they do a good job (and a nice quote!), not only will I get them bacon butty's from the cafe down the road I'll let them 'keep' my lovely new kettle. Now that sounds like a pretty good deal to me!

*and biccy's at the ready of course*

AC