Documents to upload for Visa 190 application

yeong family

1. Birth certificate (Everyone)

2. Copy of your passport Personal Particulars/Photo (bio-data) page (Everyone)

3. IELTS English Test Report Results (You and your spouse)

4. Evidence of overseas qualifications(Academic Certificates and Transcripts)

5. Evidence of skills assessment

6. Evidence of work experience(CDR, Appointment letters, Promotion letters, Payslips, Bank Statement with highlighted Salary)

7. Marriage certificate

8. Passport size photo (Everyone)

9.Form 80

Many thanks, Amitbd. Btw, what is CDR on evidence of work experience? Is it my resume.

1. Birth certificate (Everyone)

2. Copy of your passport Personal Particulars/Photo (bio-data) page (Everyone)

3. IELTS English Test Report Results (You and your spouse)

4. Evidence of overseas qualifications(Academic Certificates and Transcripts)

5. Evidence of skills assessment

6. Evidence of work experience(CDR, Appointment letters, Promotion letters, Payslips, Bank Statement with highlighted Salary)

7. Marriage certificate

8. Passport size photo (Everyone)

9.Form 80

Hi Yeong,

Pls confirm the following:

> Is it mandate/compulsory to provide both Birth certificate and Passport for identification or any one will do?

> Is it mandate/compulsory to provide all work related documents like appointment letter or company's work reference letter will do. Also if payslips are required, or bank statements will do?

Hi Amit, hope u r doin gud..As I came across ur job code, I have few queries regarding the same as I hold almost the same code however havent started with the assessment yet.

kindly confirm ur job description. FYI, I am a senior network engineer (IP DATA), and to my knowledge, I have to process my skills assessment through ACS.

Hi Amit, hope u r doin gud..As I came across ur job code, I have few queries regarding the same as I hold almost the same code however havent started with the assessment yet.

kindly confirm ur job description. FYI, I am a senior network engineer (IP DATA), and to my knowledge, I have to process my skills assessment through ACS.

I am a radio network planning and optimization engineer. my duties are to maintain the quality of the network by changing parameter , radio frequency etc.