RSMS subclass 119 visa cancellation problem and questions

Guest sunhoek

Guest sunhoek

Hello Everyone!

I am writing this thread to get advice from experienced members about the issue I face on RSMS 119 visa cancellation matter.

I have been working for a restaurant which sponsored me for two years under RSMS visa since December 2010 and I got granted the RSMS visa August 2011 and have worked so far. I gave them a four weeks notice few days before and will be working there until 11th August this year. The reason I am quitting there is first, one of the head chefs working is not actually working as shown in roster I know he is the head chef but the workload he is responsible for is given to automatically others working under him including me. Second one of the workers, chef, does not work properly and makes so many mistakes during the service and it bothers service time working follow and it causes the all the dishes to be made in a timely manner for example he does not his job properly and he does not put such as deep frying stuffs in the deep fryer when he should so all the dishes are being delayed and delayed almost every time he works. Even thought the Sous chef gives hime a word not to do that again he keeps doing it and he does not show any sorry for what he had done to others. During other times, when service is not on, he is walking around the kitchen and not doing his jobs that he could do so others are busy to do the jobs he did not do. He seems that he knows I and other one person who got a sponsorship should do the job because we are chained the jobs under RSMS we are not to leave there before the contract of two years is finished so he uses the weak point of us so we have to take all the un-done jobs he left get done.

I am fed up with that, also one of the head chefs, are mocking around me and others like call my name and saying 'carry on' and he keeps doing that even if I showed him my face I did not like that also he just pokes wrapped container which has food preparation to play and it bothers the jobs.

Basically, there is a person who does not do his job which he should have done and carries his work to others who sort of have to work because of the RSMS visa matter I am so fed up and I did not think it was fair so I decided to leave the workplace even if my contract did not finish I worked there since December 2010 and I got RSMS granted august last year.

What I am wondering is even if I leave the workplace 11th August this year, would my visa of RSMS be cancelled because I breached the contract ?

The condition of the visa cancellation says if I did my genuine effort to remain the workplace for two years my visa may not be cancelled. I think I did put my genuine effort to it and but I don't see any progress that the lazy worker did not change his attitude of work and I have to work all the jobs he does not do.

What are you thinking about this ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tbadus

same situation i am also in, even worse than you are, i am also running door to door to get advice, my bose is terible, not even paying wages, please if any news is happening lwt me know, and good luck

There are a number of threads on the site that address this concern - I suggest you put RSMS into the search at the top right of this page and look at a some of the previous answers.

One thread that might help put your mind at rest is this one http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/115950-subclass-119-condition-2-years-where-find-condition.html but there are many others as well.

All the best

NWM

same situation i am also in, even worse than you are, i am also running door to door to get advice, my bose is terible, not even paying wages, please if any news is happening lwt me know, and good luck

If they are not paying you properly then they are not living up to their end of the contract.

• 6 months later...

Hi

hope you have sorted out your visa problem now..I have facing same matter now.. Can you tell me what has happen to you and how to avoid the cancelation.

thanks very much

Hello Everyone!

I am writing this thread to get advice from experienced members about the issue I face on RSMS 119 visa cancellation matter.

I have been working for a restaurant which sponsored me for two years under RSMS visa since December 2010 and I got granted the RSMS visa August 2011 and have worked so far. I gave them a four weeks notice few days before and will be working there until 11th August this year. The reason I am quitting there is first, one of the head chefs working is not actually working as shown in roster I know he is the head chef but the workload he is responsible for is given to automatically others working under him including me. Second one of the workers, chef, does not work properly and makes so many mistakes during the service and it bothers service time working follow and it causes the all the dishes to be made in a timely manner for example he does not his job properly and he does not put such as deep frying stuffs in the deep fryer when he should so all the dishes are being delayed and delayed almost every time he works. Even thought the Sous chef gives hime a word not to do that again he keeps doing it and he does not show any sorry for what he had done to others. During other times, when service is not on, he is walking around the kitchen and not doing his jobs that he could do so others are busy to do the jobs he did not do. He seems that he knows I and other one person who got a sponsorship should do the job because we are chained the jobs under RSMS we are not to leave there before the contract of two years is finished so he uses the weak point of us so we have to take all the un-done jobs he left get done.

I am fed up with that, also one of the head chefs, are mocking around me and others like call my name and saying 'carry on' and he keeps doing that even if I showed him my face I did not like that also he just pokes wrapped container which has food preparation to play and it bothers the jobs.

Basically, there is a person who does not do his job which he should have done and carries his work to others who sort of have to work because of the RSMS visa matter I am so fed up and I did not think it was fair so I decided to leave the workplace even if my contract did not finish I worked there since December 2010 and I got RSMS granted august last year.

What I am wondering is even if I leave the workplace 11th August this year, would my visa of RSMS be cancelled because I breached the contract ?

The condition of the visa cancellation says if I did my genuine effort to remain the workplace for two years my visa may not be cancelled. I think I did put my genuine effort to it and but I don't see any progress that the lazy worker did not change his attitude of work and I have to work all the jobs he does not do.

What are you thinking about this ?

Edited by lebourvellec
forum rules