anyone had sponsored visa

tracybayliss

hi

im hopefully getting a sponsored visa from my employer, and today was told that they would like me to start work on the 10th march wow, i felt like crying, sheer shock and did think that we would ever get everything sorted by that date, has anyone else been offered job and managed to get over to oz quite quickly, its nice on one hand but really scarry on the other, and i havent even been asked yet to supply any info.

The job is for a midwife so im sure a big company like the health industry must know its possible, but afeter reading so much on this sight it seem to have taken people upto a year to sort.

would appreciate and thoughts

tracy :arghh:

Guest billy braveheart

Hi Tracy

We are on a sponsorship visa see timelines in our signature all be it different skill. Don't no anything about the health service sponsorship but i'm sure they think its a visable timescale.

Good Luck

Janette

Hi, would say this is def. possible on a sponsered visa, i was meant to start work out there 3 months after my job interview (nurse) and would have been there by now if it wasnt for hiccups beyond my control (mainly a 2 month wait for incompetent panel doctor to send medicals off). One nurse got there within 8 weeks. I think it really depends on how on the ball your hospitals migration department is on chasing everything up. Good luck!

Archived