schedule 1, 2 and 4

Guest parkinfour

Guest parkinfour

Morning, I am SO confused.

We have lodged a family sponsored 176 visa in april 2010. My husbands job appears on schedule 1, 2 and 4.

I am certain we are cat 4..lucky us..but I am unsure of what this means in terms of SMP. If we are on an SMP when they are publised does it mean we can move across without having to re submit? Or are we are looking at 'very long wait' and cap and cease if we don't change our application by re submitting?

Thanks for help, I am sure everyone is just as confused.

Amelia x

Morning, I am SO confused.

We have lodged a family sponsored 176 visa in april 2010. My husbands job appears on schedule 1, 2 and 4.

I am certain we are cat 4..lucky us..but I am unsure of what this means in terms of SMP. If we are on an SMP when they are publised does it mean we can move across without having to re submit? Or are we are looking at 'very long wait' and cap and cease if we don't change our application by re submitting?

Thanks for help, I am sure everyone is just as confused.

Amelia x

Hi Amelia

If your occupation appears on the SMP of the State that has sponsored you, you will move to Priority 2 without resubmission or extra fees.

What is your occupation and which State have you got sponsorship from ? Keep an eye out for their SMP.

Good luck

Guest parkinfour

Hi Ozzieland thanks for the reply. We are not state sponsored. We are independant subclass with family in victoria who have sponsored us. We did not have to get state sponsorship..now I am regretting it. Even though we submitted before July I have a horrible feeling as we don't have state sponsorship we won't be able to transfer easily. My OH is a project manager, going out as Project administrator. Thanks again for replying.

Archived