Referred Medical!!

Guest gmwoodall

Guest gmwoodall

Hi, could anyone please tell me what you need to do when you have your medical referred? I was checking our status page (a daily obsession of mine!) and was delighted to find that my medical along with my 3 daughters have all been received and finalised. Unfortunately, scrolling down a little further I discovered my OH's says "medicals have been referred to Australia for further processing". What does this mean? I haven't received an email requesting he attends for further tests. Does this mean we are likely to be declined? Any advice, please!!

Glenda X:unsure:

Guest juliemtaylor

Mine were referred as I have had previous medical issues. My meds were referred onto the Medical Officer (MOC) and were cleared and finalised in 10 days. It may be so if you have declared any previous conditions, or possibly if they want some further test?? Your panel Dr would normally have told you of there was any probs.

Don't worry,

Julie x

Guest gmwoodall

Thanks for that. My OH is on blood pressure tablets and is a tad overweight! So i'll keep my fingers crossed that the same thing happens with us and it will be OK soon.

Thanks again,

Glenda

Archived