Had a dream last night and we have one

stuffy123

Last night had a dream about medicals for aus.Looked in my email box this morning as guess what we have just recieved a CASE OFFICER. :notworthy:Now its happening.We have been requested for our meds and police checks, so will be booking them this morning.:policeman:Then need to tell the parents its happening , which is going to be the hardest thing in the world for us to do.

We havn't posted on here for a while we have just been reading the posts and hoping like everyone else when will it be our turn for a officer. I would just say to you all hang in there it will be coming.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest The "legdes"

Hi

How wierd is that ! just out of curiosity for the rest of us still hanging n there what type of visa did you apply for ?

Good luck - hope it goes really well and quickly for you from now on. Sounds to me like someone is looking after you !

Hi

How wierd is that ! just out of curiosity for the rest of us still hanging n there what type of visa did you apply for ?

Good luck - hope it goes really well and quickly for you from now on. Sounds to me like someone is looking after you !

I hope someone is cause this is the 1st thing going right this year so far.We are going for a 175 visa as a first class metal machinist in engineering.

Thats brilliant news. Weird that you dreamt it!! Good luck, hopefully things should move quickly for you now.

Michelle

Guest diesellisle

What a premonition! It is great news that you have a CO, now the ball is well and truly rolling for you.

Good luck with everything!

Lisa X

Archived