457 Visa Transfer-New Employer

I am having Aus 457 visa work permit, but currently in India. The employer who has filed visa for me is not keen on moving me to Australia.

Meanwhile, i want to search a employer in Australia who can Nominate me for the Job in Aus.

Can my new employer file nomination on my existing visa and transfer my visa to new Employer?

As i did not travel to Australia, any chance of current employer cancelling the visa?

Thanks,

Ricky

I am having Aus 457 visa work permit, but currently in India. The employer who has filed visa for me is not keen on moving me to Australia.

Meanwhile, i want to search a employer in Australia who can Nominate me for the Job in Aus.

Can my new employer file nomination on my existing visa and transfer my visa to new Employer?

As i did not travel to Australia, any chance of current employer cancelling the visa?

Thanks,

Ricky

Employers cannot cancel visas, only immigration can cancel a visa. But yes, if you have not taken up the job you should expect that the visa will be cancelled in due course. Why did they sponsor you but then not want you to move?