pearsons results confusion

jon211174

Hi,

I have just had my pearsons test results and I am a bit confused?

Is it just the main 4 scores I need to be over 79 for my 20 visa points or all the enabling skills too (grammer,spelling ect)

I got

Listening 90

Reading 83

Speaking 90

Writing 83

Cheers

Jon

• 2 weeks later...
Yes its just those 4 you mentioned. My hubby got similar scores this week. There should be an average score of the 4 and if thats over 79(which it will be) you are ok. X well done x

In this case the OP has passed the superior English requirement, but a warning to others reading this that an average of 79 won't do on its own. The minimum score for superior is 79 in EACH of the four test components.

So for example 82,82,82,78 will NOT PASS even with the average of 81 but 79,79,79,79 will.

Hi,

Is it just the main 4 scores I need to be over 79 for my 20 visa points or all the enabling skills too (grammer,spelling ect)

Jon

You have to love the irony :biglaugh:

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I got

Listening 90

Reading 83

Speaking 90

Writing 83

Cheers

Jon

Congratulations for such a great score. How long does it take to get the result of the test? and did you had any formal preparation of the test ??? Please guide me as I am looking forward to appear in one of the attempts. Thanks.