190 visa decision making time

bleedinghurt

hi every one ,

i have been submitted my 190 visa application 30th may. As case officer request i have been submitted all then requested documents 15th september after that no communication at all.

does any one know whats going on up there?

why they are taking too long....? Or

Is there any problem ?:cry:

Hi @bleedinghurt. Similar situation here. We applied on April 17th and are waiting for the grant. Last request for documents was Jul 31st. We (Spouse and Me) had to resubmit what we had already given. Have contacted around 6 times since then directly and through our agent. We have been advised to wait as the case is under processing. They are unable to give any indication on how long it will take....

Looks like its hit some kind of road block. No idea when the case will be cleared. Our daughters admission into Uni is due soon and we are getting the jitters!!!

Seeing other applicants have their cases cleared in 2 months or 3 months, makes us wonder if there is something wrong with our case. But then again if there is an issue it should not take them 7 months to say so..

All we can do is wait and hope for a quick decision...

All the best.... hang in there am sure your grant is around the corner.....

Edited by canberra2014
Spelling corrections

Hi @bleedinghurt. Similar situation here. We applied on April 17th and are waiting for the grant. Last request for documents was Jul 31st. We (Spouse and Me) had to resubmit what we had already given. Have contacted around 6 times since then directly and through our agent. We have been advised to wait as the case is under processing. They are unable to give any indication on how long it will take....

Looks like its hit some kind of road block. No idea when the case will be cleared. Our daughters admission into Uni is due soon and we are getting the jitters!!!

Seeing other applicants have their cases cleared in 2 months or 3 months, makes us wonder if there is something wrong with our case. But then again if there is an issue it should not take them 7 months to say so..

All we can do is wait and hope for a quick decision...

All the best.... hang in there am sure your grant is around the corner.....

Thanks mate

All the best . Just waiting other wise nothing to do....

I wish your grant will be quicker..

thanks

Hang in there mate!! No use getting frustrated. Just get your mind off it for a week or two and before you realise it you will have your grant....

Thanks mate for your reply.

You know what I logged my 190 visa 30th may .

now its long time.

I submitted all requested documents 15th Sep. After that no response.

that's why I'm worried.

anyway thanks

howaboutyou?