457 skills assessment for outboard marine mechanic in Philippines

Serg

hi to all! I''m from Philippines and working here in Maldives for more than 9 years. I have an application for 457 visa and I already submitted the requirements the immigration sent me an email and ask me to do a skills assessment. my occupation at the moment is outboard marine mechanic and i take the 321214 code from the occupation list. i tried to make an assessment and called victoria university, but they said that they do only technical interview where i need is practical interview for my code. i call the office in perth where they are the one doing the practical interview but they said that i need to go there. how can i go to perth to take an assessment if i don't have visa. another thing is, is there any fair assessment that they can give to me the fact that i am working in the marine field at the moment? any organization that can help me do the assessment. thats the only requirements i have to comply with. please help me. thank you very much in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Skills assessments for the Program are undertaken by RTOs on behalf of TRA. Approved RTOs are listed on the RTO Finder website. TRAendeavours to provide coverage of all occupations and countries requiring an assessment, however if an assessment is not available through any of the TRA-approved RTOs please contact DIBP.

Edited by wrussell

• 2 weeks later...