Contacting GSM Brisbane Team33

Syed Ashar

Hi All,

Its been more than a year since i paid the Visa Fee and have not received my Visa.

My case is with GSM Brisbane Team33, Initially i got the reply that my application is undergoing mandatory Checks by external agencies, but since last month i am not getting any reply on my emails. I have tried contacting them via phone but have not been able to do so.

Could anyone tell me how to reach GSM Brisbane Office Via phone.

Ashar Imam

Pakistan

• 2 weeks later...

You can't contact the Brisbane office if you are in Pakistan. You have to go through the Australian Government office there. I tried copy and pasting the details for Pakistan but there was too much information. Go to the Immi site and you can find the address for your area.

[h=2]General enquiries[/h][h=3]Telephone: 131 881[/h]This number is only available if you are phoning from in Australia. If you are outside Australia and want to make an enquiry please contact the relevant Australian Immigration office overseas.

Phone this general enquiries number to:

• obtain general information on all temporary and permanent visa categories (including visitors, students, family migration, temporary business visas and refugee and humanitarian applications)
  • make appointments for lodging visa applications
  • change your contact details
  • contact departmental officers
  • ask questions about using VEVO and have your password recorded or reset.

Our staff do not provide information for visa prices over the phone. Information about how to calculate your visa price is available on the Visa Pricing Table.

[h=2]Service locations[/h]​The Department's office in Islamabad manages visa and citizenship services for clients in Pakistan and Afghanistan. It has a Service Delivery Partner agreement with Gerry's International to provide Australian visa lodgement services in Pakistan through Australian Visa Application Centres.

More information about visa and lodgement is available.

[h=3]Service Delivery Partner - VFS Global[/h]Expand allCollapse all

[h=4] Islamabad [/h][h=5]Islamabad[/h][h=6]Summary[/h]

This Service Delivery Partner (SDP) is a commercial company working in partnership with the Commonwealth of Australia to provide Australian visa application services, including:

• pre-lodgement enquiries
  • visa application lodgement
  • application tracking
  • return of decisions/passports.

​The SDP will charge a fee for this service in addition to the visa application charge.

Biometrics Collection

Biometrics are collected from visa applicants in this location. Applicants need to attend the Australian Visa Application Centre (AVAC) in person to lodge their application and provide their biometrics. A 10-digit fingerprint scan and a facial photograph will be collected.

​[h=6]Street address[/h]Australian Visa Application Centre Islamabad

14-B, Sadiq Plaza, G-9 Markaz,

Islamabad

[h=6]Counter hours[/h]See details of opening hours.

[h=6]Telephone[/h] Telephone (for PTCL land lines): 090007860

Mobile providers dial short code: 9999

All enquiries should be directed to the Australian Visa Application Centre in the first instance. These are premium rate number and callers will be charged at the rate of PKR 15 per minute.

8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday

[h=6]Website[/h]http://www.australiavisa-pakistan.com

[h=6]Additional information[/h] The Department processing post is Islamabad.

[h=4] Karachi [/h][h=5]Karachi[/h][h=6]Summary[/h]

This Service Delivery Partner (SDP) is a commercial company working in partnership with the Commonwealth of Australia to provide Australian visa application services, including:

• application tracking

​The SDP will charge a fee for this service in addition to the visa application charge.

Biometrics Collection

Biometrics are collected from visa applicants in this location. Applicants need to attend the Australian Visa Application Centre (AVAC) in person to lodge their application and provide their biometrics. A 10-digit fingerprint scan and a facial photograph will be collected.

​[h=6]Street address[/h] Australian Visa Application Centre Karachi

43/1/D, Razi Road, PECHS, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi [h=6]Counter hours[/h] See details of opening hours.

All enquiries should be directed to the Australian Visa Application Centre in the first instance. These are premium rate number and callers will be charged at the rate of PKR 15 per minute.

8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday

[h=6]Website[/h]http://www.australiavisa-pakistan.com

[h=4] Lahore [/h][h=5]Lahore[/h][h=6]Summary[/h]

• application tracking

Biometrics Collection

​[h=6]Street address[/h]Australian Visa Application Centre Lahore

20, Ex American Centre Building,

Opposite Ganga Ram Hospital, Queens Road, Lahore

[h=6]Counter hours[/h]See details of opening hours.

8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday [h=6]Website[/h]http://www.australiavisa-pakistan.com

[h=3]Australian High Commission[/h]

Thanks Mary,

I did get to contact GSM Brisbane Team 33 via phone at this number.. +61731367000.

Again I got the same reply from them that my application is going through Mandatory Checks by External Agencies and the case officer cannot give any timelines :/

I am so frustrated by this pathetic delay by them

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Mary,

I did get to contact GSM Brisbane Team 33 via phone at this number.. +61731367000.

Again I got the same reply from them that my application is going through Mandatory Checks by External Agencies and the case officer cannot give any timelines :/

I am so frustrated by this pathetic delay by them

Hi Syed Ashar,

Could you kindly post your timeline?

Seems we are in the same boat.....

Regards,

D