Paeds nurse wants to move asap.......

Paeds nurse

Hello

please could i ask for some advice......i have been a qualified paediatric nurse since April 2013 and am working on a ward full time. I just want to know in what order do i start the process to get to oz?

Is its IELTS first, then assessment? From ANMAC. (Full or midified ?? ) then EOI ? THEN SIT AND WAIT ??

I am 35 have a degree in childrens nursing and only want to go on the permenant visa as i will be going on my own with children and do not want to go over on a sponsership visa

thank you to you all in advance for your help

many thanks

:)

Hi I wrote my timeline out recently not sure how to copy n paste from iPad but there is a link to it if you check out mumof2littleboys threads and you should link, if not I'll post link tomorrow when I'm on laptop but it will hopefully give you an idea of the process. But as a start def need ACADEMIC Ielts and full assessment. Good luck

Ielts needed for anmac (academic) u can do either first but anmac will forward documents to ahpra but not other way. I am also paediatric nurse hoping to go next year have ielts in few weeks:( am also going by self and teen daughter. Good luck :)

Hi thanks for your replies? So i will book onto an ielts, what do i need to do next with anmac? Is that something i can do online ? Just thinking could i be getting that moving? I have seen posts saying documents are required, do you know exactly what is required?

Thanks

x

All of the info that you need will be on the ANMAC website. I did it all a couple of years ago, so not sure if it's changed, but back then I had to get all of the required documents certified and send them by post. It does take a while, and I think that processing took about 12 weeks. I think that the ielts certificate is one of the things that you'll need to send, so you'll have to do that first and it's the academic version that you want.

Have you checked the visa wizard to see whether you have the required points? Certainly for general nurses they like a couple of years experience under your belt - might be different for paeds, but worth checking out before you part with too much dosh, as the process isn't cheap! They seem to do a 'graduate' year here for their first year post qualification, probably worth looking into.