renewing rrv

wil

hi advise needed we have an rrv which runs out in april.We will be going to Aus in late jan to visit our sons.My question is can i get the visa extended We will stay for a month before returning to the uk.We have 3 sons &4 grandchildren in Aus would this help. Because our boys are staying in Aus permanantly we feel this is where we should be.But we will need time to sell and arrange shipping.My eldest son was born in Aus as were my grandchildren.If that helps.

It is worth a shot, apply for it whilst you are there in Australia to increase your chances. It is pretty hard for anyone to say whether you would be successful or not, on the face of it, I have seen many people who would not appear to meet the criteria getting a rrv.

Is this your first RRV? Is it a 5 year one or the one yer one? How much time have you spent in Australia since you were granted your first PR visa?

It is worth a shot, apply for it whilst you are there in Australia to increase your chances. It is pretty hard for anyone to say whether you would be successful or not, on the face of it, I have seen many people who would not appear to meet the criteria getting a rrv.

Is this your first RRV? Is it a 5 year one or the one yer one? How much time have you spent in Australia since you were granted your first PR visa?

hi thanks for the reply. no its not my first rrv but im sure it will be my last chance.and yes it is a 5 year visa.unfortunatly i have not been back to aus in this time.But no matter i will try. Thanks for the reply