private catholic school fees?

Guest eileen28

Guest eileen28

hi all moving to perth end of aug, we want to send our nearly 8 yr old daughter by time we move to a private catholic school if possible she goes to a rural country school here in rep ireland, dont know what the public schools are like are they similar to town schools here in ireland? does anyone know if private schools are expensive over in perth ? she would be getting her cummunion here next year, when do they get it over there any info or advice on schools would be great thanks :smile:

Guest The Pom Queen

I only know for Vic and Queensland but the school fees seem to be between $2500 - $3500 per year with discounts for more than one child.

Guest dolphinsinperth

Hi, my daughter goes to a catholic high school in Rockingham (Kolbe). she is in year 11 now, but on average we pay 4 to 5 thousand dollars a year spread over 3 terms,so I am sure primary school would be cheaper. Good luck :)

Guest shusselmann

Hi,

Our son attends Private Systemic Catholic School in Sydney and we pay around $2,000 per year. Guidance on fees is given by the local Catholic Education Office, here are the details for WA: http://cms.ceo.wa.edu.au/our_schools/fees_scholarships.jsp

Some Catholic schools operate separately to the state or city education office and are called independent or non-systemic Catholic schools, their fees could be higher (this is independent private education).

This link will help you find a Catholic school in Perth: http://cms.ceo.wa.edu.au/our_schools/find_a_school.jsp

All the best.

My son is just about to start at a catholic school in NSW it's not an independent with fees of $2000/ year, 18 in the class, confirmation in year 4.

wishing you all the best!