2nd year visa working hours

Lostat25

There's quite a lot of info about calculating work hours and days on the DIAC site. It looks like the definition of a full days work is dependent on the 'norm' for the industry you're working in:

'One full day of work is defined as having worked the minimum number of hours considered to be a standard day by the particular industry in which the applicant is employed. Generally, the Australian working week is 35 to 40 hours, consisting of seven to eight hours of work each day. Individual employers can not set a smaller period of time than the industry standard to satisfy the specified work requirement.'

This is from https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/417- (Under 'Visa Applicants' tab, then under 'Specified work').

Hey. I'm hoping to apply for a 189 visa but have been doing research into 2WFH visa as my backup. This may be irrelevant, - but i thought i'd share just incase. The laws have recently changed - so make sure if you are wanting to do your 88 days that you receive a payslip too, as WWOOFING is no longer accepted and now evidence is required. :no: