Going in November to perth!!!

Ellis Coates

Going on my whv next month (providing pass driving test on 31st)

Was planning on staying at a freinds who I previously stayed at in 2012 for a holiday but been told no room until after xmas but eager to go now so will be looking for hostels until then.

Any one got any tips/check list before I go?

Saved a fair bit to go and set up my bank account today with common wealth whats the best way to transfer some cash over as Im sure there must be some charges for doing this and different exchange rates depending on how I do it?

Any tips appreciated and advice :)

Guest The Pom Queen

If you have a bank account with NAB you could use Moneycorp and you won't get charged any fees by the bank or moneycorp and will get a better exchange rate. Also NAB is the only one of the big 4 banks that don't charge a monthly banking fee.

Guest John from Moneycorp
Hi thanks for the reply I have already set my account up with common wealth and there is no monthly fee for the account think its because its a travler account or something along them lines.Can I use moneycorp to send it from my uk account to my common wealth account?

Cheers

Yes, Moneycorp could help you with your money transfer.

More information on how it works can be read here - http://moneytransfer.pomsinoz.com/how-it-works.cfm

Thanks

John