Jobs in Sydney

Hailee

Hello all,

I just booked my ticket to Sydney for the 7th of April, and I'm wondering how difficult it will be to find work this time of year. I'm not picky, just need something ASAP because I'm coming with limited funds. Also is it possible to get a job before coming over without going through a travel agency? Thank so much for the help, any advice would be appreciated!

Chances of getting a job before coming over - unlikely unless you get a volunteer work/au apir.

Using a travel agency- you will have to pay up front fees for a course before they give you a job.

As for work, yes there is work here. You have to be forceful to get it though. Check job sites, make calls, boots to the sidewalk and go knocking at shops. Its not gonna come and find you.

Good luck :)

Thank you! People keep telling me that I'm not going to find work before I get there, but I'm determined and keep applying. Been looking on gumtree and seek.com, anyone has any other websites/ideas to check out let me know! I'll follow any leads thrown my way :)