Nuemita

noemia

Hi All, A little correction to my earlier post.

Hi all. We lodged application for Parent Migrant Class AX subclass 103 on 20 August 2013 for self and spouse(husband being the Primary applicant) and given a queue date 11 May 2015. I used to access the queue calculator and as of 17.4.2020 there were 14680 applicants ahead of us. We have been waiting too long and my spouse is completing 77 years of age shortly and as years go by, passing the medicals could be difficult, and he (husband) was intending to apply for CPV 143 for himself ONLY since the cost also is too high to be met, and I would continue waiting in the queue.

Since CPV 143 applications upto June 2020 are already processed/granted, I think if my husband lodges application for CPV 143 immediately, it would be processed immediately since the grant date of CPV 143 has crossed our queue date and  continuity of waiting period will be considered. Kindly confirm if my statement is correct and whether I am is entitled to continue in the queue.

I would also like to know if he has to fill  any form or only a written request, since form 47PT pertains to Contributory Parent Temporary Visa 173 and Contributory Aged Parent Visa. Thanks.