Pharmacy stream B --- CAOP exam

Leo M

Hi everyone,

I am planning to apply the CAOP exam. Wondering where I can get some past papers. Could anyone give me some advice on the exam, please?

It seems that the exam cover many topics.

Would appreciate any tips on exam.

Thanks

Leo

• 3 months later...
On 11/01/2020 at 07:19, Leo M said:

Hi everyone,

I am planning to apply the CAOP exam. Wondering where I can get some past papers. Could anyone give me some advice on the exam, please?

Thanks

Leo

Following. Planning to take the exam in july hopefully 

• 5 months later...
On 12/01/2020 at 01:19, Leo M said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks

Leo

Hi Leo 

wondering how you got on with this? I plan to sit in December but have been out of the dispensary for a number of years. Any tips? 
cheers Ruth 

• 5 months later...

Dear Everyone, 

Hope you are all safe and well. I'm planning to take the CAOP exam (AUS) and hope to get register in NZ. My wife is Kiwi and planning to go back this year. Wondering I can get some pass exam papers from anyone here?  My email is send2william9@hotmail.com . The Aus Pharmacy Council has recommended  AMH and APF as reading materials. If any of you has other advice the best and most efficient study materials to get through the CAOP, would you please let me know. 

Thank a lot!

William

• 4 months later...

Hi, my name is Ricky. I'm a community pharmacist currently working in the UK. I am planning to move to Australia and have applied for the CAOP exam which I'm sitting at the end of August. Please does anyone have any advice/resources to help prepare for the exam as I have found the information online very limited. Also, won't be able to get a AMH book shipped to the UK in time for the exam is anyone selling one please? or have a book I can please use for the exam? I am also looking for past papers as I have only managed to find the 1 online . Any help I would really appreciate. Many thanks, Ricky. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi,

I am hoping to sit for the CAOP exam in UK on 27th November in preparation to move over under skilled migration visa. I have more than 10 years of experience as a clinical pharmacist. I have been studying the APF, have AMH and BNF ready to bring along on exam day. The only sample paper I can find is from the APC website. Just wondering if there is anything else useful that I can do prior? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!