General electrical practical

Irv74

Hi All

First post ever on a forum like this hope you can help.

I am about to book my stage 2 practical exam for my general electrician application I’ve been a sparky for over 20 years however I’ve not had a face in a book since I done my 17th edition exam in 2009 (I think) 

I'm a registered spark and can sign of my own work etc but I’m still worried I’ll mess up at a large expense if I don’t study for this.

So

are there any books study apps anything that will help me in my prep.

cheers

13 hours ago, Irv74 said:

Hi All

First post ever on a forum like this hope you can help.

I am about to book my stage 2 practical exam for my general electrician application I’ve been a sparky for over 20 years however I’ve not had a face in a book since I done my 17th edition exam in 2009 (I think) 

I'm a registered spark and can sign of my own work etc but I’m still worried I’ll mess up at a large expense if I don’t study for this.

So

are there any books study apps anything that will help me in my prep.

cheers

HI, I'm in exactly the same boat as you I've just booked in for my practical assessment for 15th November with vetassess when is yours and who are you doing it with? I'm quite nervous about the whole thing. I just started looking into it all so if i get any information i will let you know. 

Ok are you doing it in Blackburn then?? If you are I’ll get my agent to book me on and hopefully we could bounce questions and answers before we do it. 

Ive been offered a few dates and wanted to get a feel for it before I jumped in however your on the exact same boat as me so hopefully we can help each other with this relentless process 

yeah mine is in blackburn. everyone says there is nothing to worry about but thats easily said then done especially when you have to try and remember what you have done way back in college. I'm going to have a good look into it over the weekend have you downloaded the information off the vetassess website i.e the practical fact sheet and the practical guide