Best spots for pet friendly holiday

Dogtainers Pet Transport

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen

There aren’t many pet friendly places unfortunately, so if you travel it’s a case of camping. 

‘You get a lot of caravan parks that say they are pet friendly but in reality they aren’t. 

‘There is a motel on the Bruce Highway just after Rockhampton they do have pet friendly rooms but they have two blocks of units, one block for people without pets are very luxurious. However, if you have a pet the rooms are absolutely disgusting, no carpets, cheap beds etc.

In a way I can’t blame them, I’ve seen some lovely accommodation ruined by so called “responsible” pet owners.

I stayed in a motel in Tamworth which was very well set up, they classed themselves as pet friendly but the dogs couldn’t go in the rooms, however, each room had a secure courtyard with kennel under cover and they did have an off leash park.

I would be interested in knowing if anyone else has found a good pet friendly accommodation