1195 form TRN

Ahmed Serag

Hi All,

I'm a bit confused by the citizenship process, for applying for citizenship by descent.

It lists I need to submit document 1195, which requests "Transaction Reference Number (the number that you were given when you lodged your online application)". Confused as I do not yest have a TRN number until I apply, but I need the TRN to apply?

Any ideas

Thanks.

What you can do is create an online application thru IMMI and then once you are on the first few pages, it will give you a TRN number.

That is what you will use in the form 1195.

You do not need to finish the online application to get the TRN number, so just start doing it online and you can get the TRN number there.

7 hours ago, Zet01 said:

What you can do is create an online application thru IMMI and then once you are on the first few pages, it will give you a TRN number.

That is what you will use in the form 1195.

You do not need to finish the online application to get the TRN number, so just start doing it online and you can get the TRN number there.

Thank you sooooo much Zet01. I found it on the top of the page after few steps . Regards