Reference Letter

Hi All,

I have worked as support engineer. My duty includes creation of response for RFP(proposal document)etc as well as training. I am planning to have my skilled accessed for 26111 ICT Business Analyst category. Can you please validate if below responsibilities can be accepted by ACS.

·         Analyse business and project requirements by meeting with stakeholders e.g. Senior Technical Manager, Vice president etc. and provide technical consultation in identifying suitable enterprise solutions & software’s.

·         Organize workshops and meetings to understand pain-factors of the current systems, projects and provide technical presentation on software systems to satisfy business needs.

·         Investigate, analyse project and software related problems of clients and provide technical solution and documentation.

·         Creation of user and training documentation and conducting formal training classes to several companies.

·         Visit clients to evaluate, support, modify existing projects, systems and to solve software related problems.

·         Determine client requirements, create technical response document for project bids and demonstrate technical competency to meet client specifications.

·         Recommend best business software & practices to clients and produce technical sample documentation.

·         Create concise and clear guideline document for implementation of enterprise system softwares.