Skilled Visa Queries / Help

DJF25

Hey, I have recently joined the forum as help from other users regarding an Australian Visa would be much appreciated.

I have for some time wished to move to Australia to live and work and I was thinking of going through the skilled visa route. I am 27, with a bachelors degree from a UK university and I currently am a Hospital Manager and have done so for 4 years, nearly 5 which would equate to 50 points (I think). If anyone could help answer some of the below questions, to help me get started, then I would be really grateful

- What is the best route to apply for a visa? Is it SkillSelect, or is it to apply directly for one of the skilled visa?

- My Bachelors degree is in Geography, but I work as a Hospital Manager - I have heard that now your degree has to be in the same field as your work in order to qualify for the points, is this correct?

- There is no "Hospital Manager" on the skilled professions list, but there is "Heath and Welfare Manager" - would these be considered the same?

- Is it worth doing the IELTS to try and get an additional 20 points / prove your English competency?

Dan

My timeline

I came in australia on 489 subclass in may 2015.

Applied for 887 in July 2017.

They asked further documents on 11th oct 2017. I resubmitted the required documents.

They again asked polio vaccination on 7th dec 2017.

after passing 2 months Since then I am  waiting for their reply..

On immi account they mentioned 6 to 8 months,,before christmas they make it 7 to 8 months.

What is my possibility of more time ?

Looking at it, I wouldnt say that Health Welfare Services Manager fits my current job role, there isn't a specific role for Hospital Manager, I don't know if that means that it is not an occupation that allows you to migrate, or whether it would fall into this:

http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/0/7FB98D459B099DB0CA2575DF002DA701?opendocument