Cook rsms

Samangel

Hi friends I am a silent follower of pomsinoz since last 7 months. As u all guys I applied for rsms visa from queensland. I have read almost all post from u all friends sharing the happiness of getting the golden letter and other part waiting like me for the visa.

I had applied rsms on cook on jan 2017 and nomination too. I had been asked for health check up in March and big silence after that.

When I had applied processing time was 6 to 8 months and now it's 14 to 15 months. Does that affect my visa processing time. Any one applied on a same time or any advice will be great relief. 

Thankyou

Wish u all friends to get the visa soon. Best of luck

Hi friends I am a silent follower of pomsinoz since last 7 months. As u all guys I applied for rsms visa from queensland. I have read almost all post from u all friends sharing the happiness of getting the golden letter and other part waiting like me for the visa.
I had applied rsms on cook on jan 2017 and nomination too. I had been asked for health check up in March and big silence after that.
When I had applied processing time was 6 to 8 months and now it's 14 to 15 months. Does that affect my visa processing time. Any one applied on a same time or any advice will be great relief. 
Thankyou

For cook or restaurant manager they are taking more than 15 months. Some people are waiting from more than 16 months.
It is just luck game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankyou
I applied on 3rd jan 2017. My nomination was already approved i applied my visa after nomination approval.i havent heard anything yet

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thankyou
What is your status in immi account .mine is received yet.

It just said received and nothing else. Some how I heard they are opening the files of Nov 2016 to March 2017 I had seen post on this same site. And haven't got the nomination as well yet. Just waiting and waiting.....

Edited by Samangel
Miss type

It just said received and nothing else. Some how I heard they opening the files of Nov 2016 to March I had seen post on this same site. And haven't got the nomination as well yet. 
How do you know they requested medicals.i heard if they open your file then your immi status automaticaly change .it shows in progressi just want to cofirm who asked for medicals,your agent or immigration!

• 5 months later...
On 8/29/2017 at 11:02, Samangel said:

Thankyou

We r on same boat..Visa nd nomination jan 2017..medical done in march..still no update. .did u got any news about ur application yet still waiting