Experienced carpenter/joiner with relevant experience in uPVC windows wanted VICTORIA

Libby

On behalf of a friend who runs a successful and fast growing European uPVC double glazing window company in Melbourne, VIC, can you please private message me or reply to this post if you would be interested in forwarding your CV and I will give you contact details.

They are very interested in finding applicants with a good history of working in the UK having years of experience in joinery/carpentry and installation of uPVC double glazed units. They currently import the windows from the UK as the quality is superior to the current standard Australian double glazing.

They need someone with solid skills in joinery/carpentry as the way Australian houses are built are very different to UK houses so when measuring and then installing the uPVC double glazed units, you are often required to think outside the box and adapt or create a solution involving joinery work so the units are securely and perfectly fitted.

The company is based in the South East suburbs of Melbourne but you are required to work throughout Victoria. 

You need to have your visa as the company does not sponsor employees so please ensure you have the right to work in Victoria before applying.

I will monitor the responses to this post and my inbox. Get in touch if you are seriously interested. Suitable candidates will be contacted asap.

Thank you.