assesment as ECT by ACECQA?

Josshermosilla

Hi! nice to meet you all. I'm a primary school teacher from overseas - Chile. I have a 5 years Bachelor Degree. I'm looking for assessment qualification from ACECQA. I'm studying Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care at the moment, I'll finish on September. At the moment I complete all the untis equivalent to Cert III and I have got a transcript from the school and I'm thinking in submiting it now with my degree to see if I can get recognition as a Diploma level at least. Do you think is that possible? I wonder if i can get recognized as an ECT with my Bachelor degree once i finish the diploma also. Have someone had that luck??? Is that possible??? Some more details I havebeen workign as an educator here for 1 year and a half with children from 2-5 years. I did 120 hours of workplacement with my cert III units too and im working towards the diploma. But if i can get a diploma level assessment I can apply to Regional Visa, or if I can get the ECT wooooowwww li life will be so much easier hahahah. As I read on the assessment requirements, I will not need English proficiency test if I have been studing here for 1 year full time, can I check that also with you? hehe thanks to everyone if you read and specially if you answer this post! Have a great day! I hope someone can answer me!

Archived